XRECODE is a software program program that permits you to encode media recordsdata of varied codecs (along with AVI, FLV, 3GP, ASF, FLAC, MP3 and WAV) to totally different extensions (e.g. FLAC, MP3, OGG, WMA, WAV, AIFF).
The particular person interface of this technique is customary. It’d seem a bit sophisticated at first nevertheless XRECODE is certainly very simple to navigate by.
You’ll get started by importing media via the file browser or via using the “drag and drop” methodology (batch processing is supported).
Throughout the queue it’s possible you’ll view diversified particulars in regards to the tracks, along with their provide format, codec, interval, observe obtain, output file determine, and further.
So, it’s possible you’ll specify the output trip spot and format, and provoke the conversion course of.
XRECODE helps a number of the frequent audio codecs:
- M4A to WMA, M4A to OGG, M4A to WAV, M4A to FLAC, M4A to APE, M4A to AAC, M4A to AC3, M4A to Wavpack
- MP3 to WMA, MP3 to OGG, MP3 to WAV, MP3 to FLAC, MP3 to APE, MP3 to AAC, MP3 to AC3, MP3 to Wavpack
- WMA to MP3, WMA to OGG, WMA to WAV, WMA to FLAC, WMA to APE, WMA to AAC, WMA to AC3, WMA to Wavpack
- OGG to MP3, OGG to WMA, OGG to WAV, OGG to FLAC, OGG to APE, OGG to AAC, OGG to AC3, OGG to Wavpack
- WAV to MP3, WAV to WMA, WAV to OGG, WAV to FLAC, WAV to APE, WAV to AAC, WAV to AC3, WAV to Wavpack
- FLAC to MP3, FLAC to WMA, FLAC to OGG, FLAC to WAV, FLAC to APE, FLAC to AAC, FLAC to AC3, FLAC to Wavpack
- APE to MP3, APE to WMA, APE to OGG, APE to WAV, APE to FLAC, APE to AAC, APE to AC3, APE to Wavpack
- MPC to MP3, MPC to WMA, MPC to OGG, MPC to WAV, MPC to FLAC, MPC to AAC, MPC to AC3, MPC to WavpackXRECODE Choices:
- Works on XP, Vista, Residence home windows 7, Residence home windows eight, Residence home windows 10 32/64 bit variations and beneath Wine.
- Parallel conversion through the use of vitality of multi-core CPUs.
- Help of embedded CUE sheets (for FLAC, WavPack, APE and TAK recordsdata).
- Informative and resizable UI suited even for netbooks.
- Extracting audio from flv, avi, mov and so forth. video recordsdata (quite a few audio streams are supported).
- Can export/import Metadata to/from exterior file.
- Help for 24/32bit audio recordsdata.
What’s new in xrecode 1.90:
- NEW: when some (not all) of the added files were discarded (e.g. no audio stream was found), errors will be reported at the end of the process
- NEW: added option to encode per folder for multi-channel action (under Action/Encode to multi-channel file)
- NEW: added new pattern element %channels%. It will be replaced with the number of channels of the output file
- NEW: added option to specify file name pattern for “Encode to multi-channel file” operation