DiskDigger is a program that undeletes and recovers misplaced information out of your laborious drive, reminiscence playing cards, USB flash drives — you title it! Whether or not you by accident deleted some paperwork or photographs out of your pc, reformatted your digital camera’s reminiscence card, or need to see what information are lurking on an previous USB drive, DiskDigger is right here for you.
There are two restoration modes at your disposal, so you’ll be able to “Dig Deep” and scan file system for deleted information or “Dig Deeper” and scan the disk floor for traces of information. It’s apparent that the second is the another superior, additionally asking you to decide on the file codecs you want to search for.
As soon as the restoration course of begins, information are organized by sort in tabs, thus letting you browse them simply, with a preview window ensuring that you just’re attempting to revive the fitting file.
Key options of Dig Deeper embrace:
- Scan (carve) total disk for traces of particular file sorts.
- Works in Home windows 7, Home windows Vista, and Home windows XP. Each 32-bit and 64-bit variations of Home windows are supported, in addition to Linux.
- View recoverable information as a listing, or as thumbnail previews.
- In a position to scan digital disk picture information: VHD information (Microsoft Digital Exhausting Disk) and VDI information (VirtualBox disk picture).
- Direct binary disk pictures.
- Observe: Requires .NET Framework. Can’t save recovered information and nag display screen.