MiniTool Partition Wizard Free helps users to manage disks and partitions, check file system, align SSD partition, migrate OS to SSD, clone disk, convert MBR to GPT, etc. Aiming to become the most powerful free partition manager in the long term, it keeps offering ever-increasing new features like Disk Benchmark and Space Analyzer to bring users the best experience.
Home users can perform complicated partition operations by using this powerful but free partition manager to manage their hard disk partition such as Resizing partitions, Copying partitions, Create partition, Delete partition, Format partition, Convert partition, Explore partition, Hide partition, Change drive letter, Set active partition, Convert Dynamic Disk to Basic Disk, Surface Test, Change Partition Serial Number, Change Partition Type ID and Partition Recovery. MiniTool Partition Wizard software supports 32/64 bit Windows Operating System. Enjoy!
LIMITATIONS IN THE UNREGISTERED VERSION
- The following features are not available in the free edition (professional only):
- Convert NTFS to FAT32
- Change Cluster Size
- Recover Lost/Deleted Partition
- Convert OS Disk to GPT Disk
- Migrate OS from MBR to GPT Disk
- Copy OS from MBR to GPT Disk
- Change Partition Serial Number
- Manage Dynamic Volume
- Convert Dynamic Disk to Basic
- Win-PE Based Bootable Media
- Allows Usage within Business Environment
- Allows Unlimited Usage within One Company
- Allows Unlimited Usage within Unlimited Companies
- Support RAID.
- Extend system partition to improve computer performance to maximum.
- Manage the hard disk to get the best performance of computer.
- Create , Delete and Format partitions with simple steps.
- Disk Copy to protect or transfer data.
- Support disk and partition size larger than 2 TB.
- Convert partition format from FAT to NTFS.
- Partition Copy: Copy the entire hard disk to another one.
- Copy Disk Wizard: Copy the entire hard disk to another one without windows reinstalling.
- Disk Map – Visually demonstrate your disk / partition configuration; preview the changes before applying.
- Hide/unhide partition, set active partition, etc. – Change partition properties.
- Explore FAT/NTFS partition.
- x86 or compatible CPU with main frequency 500MHz
- Capacity of RAM memory above 256M